Livermore Family Law Attorney and Business Law Lawyer Since 1999
Whether your family law case is uncontested or highly complex, I'm available to compassionately assist and guide you through this process.
When you are starting a new business or need legal services for an existing business, who can provide experienced and cost-effective commercial law legal help?
I am Jeff M. Bickerton, Managing Attorney of The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC, and I have helped hundreds of families and businesses in the Tri Valley and Central Valley since opening my practice in 2003. When I represent clients I emphasize three key objectives:
- Effective legal help. I have practiced family law and business law in private practice for over seven years. Prior to opening my law firm, I served as general counsel to an international corporation employing over 1,500 people. My business law experience gives me unique insight into the legal problems that businesses face, and into the intricacies of dividing marital property, especially when marital-property businesses are involved.
- Cost-effective legal help. I have found it helpful to clients to discuss various strategic litigation options and budgets so that clients have a realistic expectation regarding the cost of their legal services.
- Accessibility. I strive to make myself as available and accessible to my clients as possible. All of my clients have my mobile phone number so that I am accessible even after normal business hours.
I bring years of experience to divorce law related legal issues including alimony, child support, spousal support and modifications of orders.
Additionally, my legal and business experience also qualifies me to work knowledgeably with businesses ranging from family-owned cleaning services and plumbing companies to national and international concerns. My track record of success and commitment to the Livermore area are illustrated by my:
- Wiley Manuel pro bono services award from the Alameda County Bar Association in 2001
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court National Outstanding Program Award in 2006
- Membership and leadership roles with the Rotary Club of Livermore Valley, the Rotarian Foundation of Livermore and the Livermore Chamber of Commerce
- Former role as board member and chairman of the Livermore Housing Authority
I offer free initial office and phone consultations, accept credit cards, charge competitive rates and operate an office conveniently located near downtown Livermore. To contact me, call 925-344-4166.