Serving the Family Law Needs of Individuals in California
Whether your family law case is uncontested or highly complex, I'm available to compassionately assist and guide you through the whole divorce process. I am also highly skilled in the area of business law. When your divorce case involves business issues I am uniquely qualified to provide experienced and cost-effective legal help.
I am Jeff M. Bickerton, managing attorney of The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC, and I have helped hundreds of families and businesses in the Tri Valley and Central Valley since opening my practice in 2003. Contact my law firm for guidance with your legal needs.
Setting Goals So We Can Achieve Yours
When I represent clients, I emphasize three key objectives:
- Effective legal help. I have practiced family law and business law in private practice for over 10 years. Prior to opening my law firm, I served as general counsel to an international corporation employing over 1,000 people. My business law experience gives me unique insight into the legal problems that businesses face, and into the intricacies of dividing marital property, especially when marital property businesses are involved.
- Cost-effective legal help. I have found it helpful to clients to discuss various strategic litigation options and budgets so that clients have a realistic expectation regarding the cost of their legal services.
- Accessibility. I strive to make myself as available and accessible to my clients as possible. All of my clients have my mobile phone number so that I am accessible even after normal business hours.
I bring years of experience to divorce law-related legal issues including alimony, child support, spousal support and modifications of orders.
Experienced Guidance Through All Family and Business Matters in California
Additionally, my legal and business experience also qualifies me to work knowledgeably with businesses ranging from family-owned cleaning services and plumbing companies to national and international concerns. My track record of success and commitment to the Livermore area are illustrated by my:
- Wiley Manuel pro bono services award from the Alameda County Bar Association in 2001
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court National Outstanding Program Award in 2006
- Membership and leadership roles with the Rotary Club of Livermore Valley, the Rotarian Foundation of Livermore and the Livermore Chamber of Commerce
- Former role as board member and chairman of the Livermore Housing Authority
- Board member of the Livermore-Granada Boosters Organization
Contact a Compassionate Divorce Attorney in Livermore and Pleasanton
I offer free initial office and phone consultations, accept credit cards, charge competitive rates and operate an office conveniently located right off the freeway and near downtown Livermore. To contact a skilled Livermore divorce lawyer, call me at 925-344-4166.