Diligent Representation For Your Legal Matters
Do you face a family law or business law challenge in the Livermore, California, area? I am attorney Jeff. M. Bickerton of The Bickerton Law Firm, APLC, and I am highly qualified to resolve your issue. As an experienced family law lawyer, I have handled hundreds of cases, from basic uncontested cases to complex cases requiring an experienced litigator.
Business And Family Law Strategies In California
As a former business manager, former General Counsel for an international firm, and an experienced commercial law attorney in private practice, I can work to resolve business law issues cost-effectively while preserving and advancing core business objectives.
I handle a range of legal issues relating to divorce law, including:
- Family law: Including divorce law/marital dissolution law, legal separations, the drafting and review of prenuptial and post-marital agreements, the enforcement and modification of support awards and paternity actions
- Mediation: I represent clients in mediation to help them cost-effectively resolve divorce and family law disputes.
- Divorce: Including property division, custody and visitation issues, alimony and other divorce topics
- Marital property division: including the handling and division of retirement accounts, homes that are “underwater” and family-owned businesses
- Custody and visitation: I have handled hundreds of disputes involving the negotiation and litigation of child custody visitation disputes.
- Child support: I help clients understand child support under the California child support guidelines, and I assist with modifications.
- Alimony/spousal support: including temporary alimony, permanent alimony, modifications and enforcement
I also handle a wide range of commercial and business issues such as the formation of business entities; the purchase or sale of a business interest; employment counseling; the drafting, review and negotiation of contracts; the handling of intellectual property licensing and general business counseling.
I serve as secretary of the Rotary Club of Livermore Valley, and I am currently the secretary of the Rotarian Foundation of Livermore. I am a member of the Livermore Chamber of Commerce. My involvement with Rotary, the Chamber of Commerce and other business-related groups means it is likely that I am familiar with your industry if not your actual business.
For more information regarding how I can help you resolve family law or commercial law legal challenges, please contact my office.
I offer free initial office and phone consultations, accept credit cards, charge competitive rates, and operate an office conveniently located right off the freeway and near downtown Livermore. To contact a Dublin child custody lawyer and business law attorney, call 925-344-4166.